- Himmelman & Associates: In The Media
- For retirees who live to age 100, there's good news and bad news?
- CBC interview February 2018 - Interview at 33:45 to 37:47
- BNN Interview with Catherine Murray, April 18th, 2017
- Globe and Mail: Are your children getting in the way of a comfortable retirement?
- CTV News: Interview | Spousal RRSPs still a valuable tax tool
- The Chronicle Herald: Working age on the rise
- The Chronicle Herald: Michelin to alter pension plan
- Parents Canada: How to save up for a mat leave
- The Chronicle Herald: People missing opportunities, tax experts say?
Making a decision that can safeguard your family’s lifestyle is a great feeling.
Not only that, there are a range of innovative solutions that help keep you motivated to make healthy lifestyle choices.