- Himmelman & Associates: In The Media
- For retirees who live to age 100, there's good news and bad news?
- CBC interview February 2018 - Interview at 33:45 to 37:47
- BNN Interview with Catherine Murray, April 18th, 2017
- Globe and Mail: Are your children getting in the way of a comfortable retirement?
- CTV News: Interview | Spousal RRSPs still a valuable tax tool
- The Chronicle Herald: Working age on the rise
- The Chronicle Herald: Michelin to alter pension plan
- Parents Canada: How to save up for a mat leave
- The Chronicle Herald: People missing opportunities, tax experts say?
The decisions we make each day are deeply influenced by preconceptions and emotions. The Fall edition of Solutions focuses on the effect our emotions can have when it comes to making decisions about finances. Features include: Being aware of cognitive biases can help us make better investment decisions; How an advisor can bring you closer to reaching your financial goals; Investment loans 101; Living solo; and more.