Questions to ask yourself:
- Do I have a written financial plan outlining my current situation with recommendations to help me achieve my financial goals and objectives?
- Does my current advisor/institution have access to ALL products and investments?
- Am I dealing with a Certified Financial Planner?
- Does my current advisor retain a Chartered Accountant for consultation before recommending tax and estate planning strategies?
- Does my current advisor or institution keep me advised of changing circumstances that could affect my plan or improve my present situation?
- Do I receive timely, accurate statements presented in an easy to understand format?
- Do I feel I am in a long-term relationship with a team of professionals who care about helping me achieve my goals?
If you did not answer 'YES' to all of these questions, we can be of service to you.
The decisions we make each day are deeply influenced by preconceptions and emotions. The Fall edition of Solutions focuses on the effect our emotions can have when it comes to making decisions about finances. Features include: Being aware of cognitive biases can help us make better investment decisions; How an advisor can bring you closer to reaching your financial goals; Investment loans 101; Living solo; and more.